|December 13, 2013 - January 31, 2014|
|Location:||Ann Arbor, MI|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Executive Office Assistant|
This key position will provide support to the Chief Executive Officer of Physician Resource Management, as well as to support the PRM team. Areas of responsibility will include: managing calendars and scheduling appointments, managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, screening callers, developing and maintaining filing systems, making all travel arrangements/producing itineraries, and special projects as assigned.
This position will work in our downtown Ann Arbor office.
1. Managing calendar of CEO, to include: scheduling appointments, responding to inquiries regarding availability, and assertively informing assigned executive of daily agenda and priorities.
2. Provide reception support, and screen telephone calls for CEO, and maintain a daily call list, tracking who called, the time/date of their call, the nature of their inquiry and the outcome of their call. The Executive Assistant will personally handle as much of the call response as possible and delegate to others what is appropriate.
3. Sorting, prioritizing and screening all incoming correspondence, including electronic mail, inter-office and US mail for CEO. This will include using a high degree of independent judgment and responding to inquiries independently where appropriate.
4. Producing correspondence for CEO and maintaining correspondence files for historical purposes.
5. Making all travel arrangements for CEO, including air reservations, hotel accommodations, car rentals and producing a detailed itinerary for each trip. Travel related duties will include confirming arrangements and generating expense reports afterwards.
6. Creating and maintaining filing systems, including creating/maintaining a spreadsheet of file dates and locations. Purging files as necessary on a regular basis.
7. Creating ad-hoc reports as requested, using Access or Excel and creating graphs as necessary using a high degree of analytical ability.
8. Special projects as assigned and other duties to be determined.
9. Prepare Board meeting agendas, attend meetings, and ensure prompt follow up.
• 3 to 5 years experience provide support to executives in an administrative capacity
• exceptional organizational skills
• attention to detail
• high degree of accountability
• strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• extensive experience managing travel arrangements
• ability to work with highly confidential information
• high degree of professionalism/ability to interact with visitors and in-coming callers in a professional manner
• The ability to independently screen/review information and exercise good judgment routing appropriately.
• Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.